EXPERIENCED WEEKEND RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Sat/Sun)
Carol Young | Undesigned is looking for an experienced retail associate who will work at our studio boutique in Los Feliz and other future locations. This person will be responsible for serving customers and accurately recording all sales, as well as assisting with merchandising responsibilities such as stocking, pricing, and keeping the store neat, clean and organized. The ideal candidate supports the operation of a profitable business through successful clientele skills and is capable of opening and closing shop responsibilities.
- Ability to clientele and understand the customer’s needs with outstanding service
- Be able to drive business through reacting to customers’ needs and wants
- Maintains an effective clientele list and wait list
- Strong sense of product knowledge and able to suggestively sell
- Able to handle returns and exchanges
- Able to open and close a store
- Straighten racks and keep store clean & organized
- Restock store as needed. Tag new products.
- Understanding of surrounding retail competition
- Prioritizes workload to maximize efficiency and minimize the impact on customer experience
- Seek creative solutions to challenges
- Maintains a healthy work environment
- Maintain brand identity and integrity.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge by asking questions and doing research.
The Person We're Looking For
- 1 -2 years of previous customer service experience a must in a preferably specialty/ boutique setting.
- Must be able to work weekends (Sat/Sun) & some holidays
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong eye for fashion
- Ability to perform effective selling techniques to achieve sale and repeat business
- Basic computer skills (photoshop a plus!)
- Physical requirements: lift /carry/move 40 lbs. minimum including fixtures and product
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, friendly, upbeat, helpful demeanor a must
- Excellent organization skills.
- Able to operate an electronic point of sale system.
- Cash-handling skills a must.
- Creative, self-motivated, assertive and takes initiative, dependable, trustworthy and consistent.
If you fit the profile above, please submit your resume and cover letter to hello*at*undesigned.com with the subject line: Weekend Retail Associate & Your name. Include in the body of the email your cover letter, resume, and hourly requirement. Let us know a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good match for a position at Carol Young | Undesigned.